Accessing the Website
Much of the information on the Website is updated on a real time basis and is proprietary or may be licensed to us by others. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content from the Websites without our prior written permission, or that of the appropriate third party. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Gourmet Company and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not Gourmet Company’s name, trademarks, service marks, logos, designs, slogans or any other words or codes identifying Gourmet Company in any meta tags, "hidden text", information used by search engines or other information tools to identify and select sites without the express written consent of Gourmet Company.
- All product pictures are for representational purposes only and as provided to us by a third party. Actual products may differ from pictures slightly
- Gourmet Company does not warrant that product descriptions on the Websites are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Gourmet Company itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it promptly in unused condition.
- While we strive to provide descriptive information, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes only.
- Unless explicitly stated, Gourmet Company is not the manufacturer of products listed on the website. All products are manufactured and packaged by a third party as indicated by brand. While we take utmost care in selecting the finest gourmet products from around the world, Gourmet Company does not take liability for the taste or quality of products.
- While our product descriptions are descriptive, we urge all consumers to read the label of the product carefully before use.
- While we try our best to ensure that a Gourmet Gift ordered from our website contains the products listed in the product description – in some cases products may differ slightly if a given product is out of stock. In such cases, we replace the product with another similar product of same or higher value.
- Gourmet Company is only liable in case the product that reaches you is beyond its expiry date or if the packaging is damaged.
- All discounts stated on the website are based on latest MRP prices of the product that we have been informed of.
- While we try our best to ensure delivery of products within 24-48 hours, there be some delays in event of unforeseen circumstances.
You agree to indemnify and hold Gourmet Company and its affiliates, officers, directors, members, shareholders, agents, employees, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys' fees, made by any third party arising out of your violation of these Terms
Modifications to the Website
Gourmet Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any portion of the Websites with or without notice. You agree that Gourmet Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance.